1) Dramatically increases the number of repeat visitors to your website since we add interesting content to your newsletter every weekday regardless of whether you post anything to it.
2) Enables you to instantly communicate with your members instead of waiting for your next printed newsletter to be distributed.
3) Brings your member community closer together by keeping them better informed and entertained on a daily basis.
4) Never obtrusive or unwanted, unlike e-mail newsletters. We make sure every issue is interesting so your members will want to browse your newsletter every day.
5) Far more effective than a Facebook page because, believe it or not, the world does not hold its breath waiting on your next 'tweet' or Facebook post. Well, for some people, the world does revolve around their Facebook accounts. :(
Actually, we are not huge Facebook fans (for reasons we'll gladly share with you), but we still recommend that you utilize it (and a Twitter feed) in conjunction with your website to increase your exposure to the social media crowd ... provided, of course, that this is important to you.
6) Will save you a significant amount of money and time if you later decide to replace your printed newsletter with an 'online only' version.